RETAIL/RESET MERCHANDISER PART TIME
- Los Altos,CA
- Jun 20, 2019
- Retail : General Retail
RETAIL/RESET MERCHANDISER PART TIME Posted Date 3 weeks ago(6/28/2019 4:17 PM)
- Req ID
- Primary Work Location : Location
- US-CA-Los Altos
# of Openings 1
CROSSMARK Retail Reset Merchandisers are vital to our success! In fast paced retail environments, our specialized Retail Reset Merchandising teams are providing consumers with the opportunity to see and purchase the latest or improved products from our clients. Team members with a keen eye for detail will work with plan-o-grams and schematic layouts to implement merchandise resets for our retail clients across the United States.
- Using plan-o-grams and schematic layouts, you’ll implement department or brand resets in grocery/retail settings.
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to meet company and client objectives.
- Receive required products/materials to be utilized for resets at a secure location
- Using web-based systems, provide end-of-day reports, recaps, and other information as required.
- Ensure high levels of collaboration, engagement and customer service at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.